Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More cute pics, and so on....



I just had too many cute pictures to post, so I felt the need to do so.  You can see pics of the whole family before Dave and I left for John and Ericka's wedding.  You can see that Grandma and Grandpa tired out Eli so much that he slept in his little pillow.  I also had to take a picture of Eli surrounded by jungle animals (Thanks again Renee!).  There are actually 6 animals in the set, but when I put up too many, little Eli got scared (aka fussy).  I also decided to see if Eli was big enough for his picnic tummy time playmat (Thanks to Deby).  But, alas, there is not yet enough head control.  

We are all looking forward to family Thanksgiving this weekend.  I hope there will be lots and lots of good pictures.  The one picture we are really missing is one of Dave, Shelby, Triscuit, and Eli.  But, when all 4 of us are on the couch, there is no one left to take the picture.  Maybe we'll get that one soon.

Enjoy!


No comments: