Saturday, January 3, 2009

Eli in STL





I realized that we never put up any pictures (except the Christmas rollover) from our travels to STL!!  Woe is me!  Well, here are a few cute ones from our travels.  You can see that Eli seemed pretty content at my parents' house.  He is smiling more and more each day.

And, I have one note to make on napping and sleeping.  Although Eli is still waking me twice per night (gosh darn it!), his naps have been a bit easier this week.  In fact, I've been able to get him to sleep in his sleeping bag in his crib during the day. This is a big step up from having to swaddle him in the vibrating chair.  And, yesterday, I heard him fussing and when I went to check in on him, he had found his thumb and was sucking on it contentedly.  Go thumbs!!!!

No comments: