Eli and I like to spend time in the library. This is a spot in our house where Eli's books are located. He can sit on the floor and look at them, or he can stand up and pull them off the shelf. He really likes hanging out here. Sometimes it turns into 'how quickly can I maneuver over to the blinds' or 'can I try to pull myself up using the bookshelf.' Nonetheless, he likes pulling the books off the shelf and, sometimes, he even likes looking at the pictures. I will say, he always like "I am a dump truck." The book is a neat shape, but the plot line is not particularly exciting. Still, I've learned about "backhoes" which came up recently in a Time article I was reading about building infrastructure in China. And, we saw a backhoe drive down the street while we were sitting in the library....
Thursday, June 4, 2009
The Library
Eli and I like to spend time in the library. This is a spot in our house where Eli's books are located. He can sit on the floor and look at them, or he can stand up and pull them off the shelf. He really likes hanging out here. Sometimes it turns into 'how quickly can I maneuver over to the blinds' or 'can I try to pull myself up using the bookshelf.' Nonetheless, he likes pulling the books off the shelf and, sometimes, he even likes looking at the pictures. I will say, he always like "I am a dump truck." The book is a neat shape, but the plot line is not particularly exciting. Still, I've learned about "backhoes" which came up recently in a Time article I was reading about building infrastructure in China. And, we saw a backhoe drive down the street while we were sitting in the library....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment